Care and Maintenance
Removing/Installing Seat Cushion and Seat Cushion Cover
WARNING NEVER USE BOOSTER SEAT WITHOUT SEAT CUSHION IN PLACE.
To Remove Seat Cushion Cover:
- To remove Seat Cushion Cover, you must first remove the entire Seat Cushion from the Seat Base.
- Pull up on bottom front edge of Seat Cushion to release it from the front of the Seat Base.
- Pull the Seat Cushion forward to fully release it from the Seat Base.
- Turn Seat Cushion over to locate the Seat Cushion Cover attachments.
- Using your thumb, push inward on each Seat Cushion Cover attachment one at a time to release the Cover from the Seat Cushion.
- Remove Seat Cushion Cover from Seat Cushion.
To Install Seat Cushion Cover:
- Place Seat Cushion Cover on a flat surface with Seat Cushion Cover attachments facing up.
- Place Seat Cushion into Seat Cushion Cover, aligning the seat cushion with the Seat Cushion Cover attachments.
- Reattach Seat Cushion Cover attachments to Seat Cushion by wrapping the Seat Cushion Cover sides around the entire Seat Cushion.
To Install Seat Cushion:
- Place Seat Cushion onto top surface of Seat Base.
- Slide Seat Cushion rearward underneath Seat Back to align snaps in Seat Base.
- Press down on rear and front of Seat Cushion to engage front snaps to Seat Base.
Seat Cushion Cover Washing Instructions
- Once the Seat Cushion Cover is removed, set the foam pad aside. DO NOT wash foam pad.
- Follow washing instructions on wash tag located on inside of Seat Cushion Cover.
Seat Back Cover and Headrest Cover Fabric Washing Instructions
IMPORTANT: The booster Seat Back Cover and Headrest Cover are not removable for washing.
- If the spot has dried, try lightly brushing or scraping off the residual. Wipe surface with water.
- If a spot still remains, apply a mild detergent to fabric with a light mist.
- Work area using soft brush or edge of spoon from outside of spot towards the middle.
- Allow solution to work for approximately one minute.
- Remove with clean water or blot with clean soft towel.
- Repeat Steps 3-5 as necessary until spot is removed.
- Rinse with clear lukewarm water and blot with clean soft white cloth as final step.
Seat Frame (Exterior Plastic Only) Washing Instructions
Use a soft cloth with warm water and soap. Apply light pressure with cloth in small circular motions.