Care and Maintenance
DO NOT USE ACCESSORIES OR PARTS OTHER THAN THOSE PROVIDED BY CLEK. USE OF ACCESSORIES OR PARTS FROM OTHER MANUFACTURERS COULD ALTER THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BOOSTER SEAT.
- Turn the seat so the bottom is facing up. Make sure the LATCH connectors are pointing toward your body.
- Pull up on the bottom flap and sides of the seat cover releasing the fastening strips. Flip the bottom flap forward so that it hangs in front of the seat.
- Unfasten the triangular flaps and flip them sideways so that they hang off to the side of the seat.
- Starting from the back, push down on the sides of the seat cushion cover, loosening the cover from the seat frame.
- Once the seat cover is removed, set the foam pad aside. Do not wash foam pad.
- Before washing, re-attach all fastening strips.
- Machine wash separately: cold 80° F/ 30° C, gentle cycle. DO NOT bleach. DO NOT iron. DO NOT dry-clean. Lay flat to dry.
- Place the base frame right side up with the LATCH connectors pointing toward your body.
- Place the foam pad on the frame, such that the underside grooves are aligned with the grooves in the seat frame.
- Unfasten the seat cover and align it with the seat frame.
- Pull the cover over the frame, starting from the front of the seat (opposite LATCH connectors).
- Tuck the seat cover inside the armrests.
- Pull the cover over the back corners until it fits snug around the frame (Ensure that the foam pad has not shifted and that it sits properly on the frame).
- Turn the booster seat over so the bottom is facing up.
- Re-attach triangular flaps at the fastening strip.
- Pull on the bottom flap and re-attach fastening strip.