Virtual Car Seat Checks with Clek
If you’re someone who has read both your vehicle and car seat manuals, reviewed our video tutorials, and still find yourself wondering if you did it all correctly, this is the service for you.
Phone calls and still images only tell a portion of the story. A one-on-one virtual car seat check with our experts allows us to quickly troubleshoot any questions you may have, while ruling out any installation issues. During your 15-minute (per child) session, you can expect to receive feedback on your child’s car seat fit, a review of your installation, and recommendations if any adjustments are required.
When booking your appointment, you will need to have the following information on hand:
- Vehicle Make, Model, Year
- Child Age, Weight, Height
Your specific question or concern
Important Things to Keep in Mind
Virtual Car Seat Checks can help answer many of the questions that come up during your installation process and add some peace of mind. However, it’s important to keep in mind that:
- They’re not complete guided installation appointments. We offer comprehensive video installation manuals here.
- They’re not meant to address simple questions that could otherwise be answered by our knowledgeable customer support team over a phone call, email conversation or live chat.
- They’re not meant to replace the services of a child passenger safety technician, who can help you navigate tricky installs in-person.
If at any time the safety of your installation remains in doubt, we can help direct you to outside partners who offer more comprehensive installation services.
If you’re unsure if this is the right service for you, feel free to send an email along with your question and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll point you in the right direction!
Ride safe. Ride right. Ride on.